East Vincent Elementary School
Project Quick Facts
- East Vincent Elementary School
- Owner: Owen J. Roberts School District
- Type of project: Replacement Elementary School
- Location: Spring City, PA
- Approx. square footage: 85,000 sq. ft. approx.
- Any LEED Certifications /Any other special building certs.
MEP Engineers for the replacement elementary school that is located on the same site as the previous school. This project was designed in BIM/Revit software. Vertical 4-pipe fan coil units located in Mechanical Closets with independent Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS). The central plant consists of Air Cooled chillers and High Efficiency Condensing Boilers. Plumbing systems and fire protection systems are served by a well. Electrical systems include site lighting, interior lighting, emergency power systems, power distribution systems, security systems, Fire/Life Safety systems, Voice/Video/Data systems and phased utility systems.