Whether for an educational, worship, or community facility, a feasibility study or new building, we serve our clients well by focusing our MEP and lighting systems design efforts on minimizing operational costs and energy use, providing comfortable and healthy environments for occupants and users, and achieving a robust longevity for equipment.
Our firm's mix of services and our team's collective capabilities have given us countless opportunities to solve a diversity of spatial and building systems' problems, and provide clients with structures that thrive for years.
- Sustainable Design (LEED/Solar/Geothermal)
- School System Standards Development
- New Building Construction
- Building Informaiton Modeling
- Occupied Phase Reconstruction
- Systemic System/Equipment Replacement
- Feasibility Studies
- Master Plans
- Trouble Shooting